◦ From Great Recession to Great Deception: Reimagining the Roots of the Crisis. In Fanelli, C. and B. Evans (Eds.), Great Recession-Proof? Shattering the Myth of Canadian Exceptionalism, Alternate Routes 2013. Ottawa: Red Quill Books. (with Bryan Evans) http://www.alternateroutes.ca/index.php/ar/article/view/19240/16056
◦ Austerity and Aboriginal Communities: An Interview with David Newhouse. In Fanelli, C. and B. Evans (Eds.), Great Recession-Proof? Shattering the Myth of Canadian Exceptionalism, Alternate Routes 2013. Ottawa: Red Quill Books. http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/757.php
◦ Renewing Working Class Politics: Marx’s & Engels’ Challenge to the Labour Movement. In Paulson, J., C. Fanelli, P. Lefebvre and G. Ozcan (eds.), Capitalism & Confrontation: Critical Perspectives. Ottawa: Red Quill Books.
◦ Social Movements and the Crisis. In Paulson, J., C. Fanelli and P. Lefebvre (eds.), Capitalism & Confrontation: Critical Perspectives. Ottawa: Red Quill Books (with Justin Paulson, Priscillia Lefebvre and Gulden Ozcan). Available Here.
◦ An Incomplete Victory or the Beginning of the End for Ford Nation? Toronto Budget 2012. The Bullet, no. 593. http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/593.php
◦ Austerity, Ontario and Post-Secondary Education: The Case of ”Canada’s Capital University.” Journal of Critical Education Policy Studies, 9 (2), 24-56 – United Kingdom (with James Meades) http://jceps.com/
◦ Austerity, Competitiveness and Neoliberalism Redux: Ontario Responds to the Great Recession. Socialist Studies/Etudes Socialistes, 7 (1/2), 140-171 (with Mark P. Thomas) http://socialiststudies.com/index.php/sss/article/view/180/156
◦ Municipal Malaise: Neoliberal Urbanism In Canada. In Tepperman, L. & A. Kalyata, 2nd edition, (eds.), Reading Sociology: A Canadian Sociological Association Reader. Toronto: Oxford University Press (with Justin Paulson). Available from http://www.oupcanada.com/catalog/9780195441291.html (For alternative version, see Fanelli and Paulson, 2010 below).
◦ The Ottawa Museum Workers’ Strike: Precarious Employment and the Public Sector Squeeze. In Fanelli, C. and P. Lefebvre (eds.). Uniting Struggles: Critical Social Research In Critical Times, Alternate Routes 2012.Ottawa: Red Quill Books (with Priscillia Lefebvre). http://www.alternateroutes.ca/index.php/ar/issue/current/showToc
◦ Opening Ontario and Constraining Collective Bargaining: A Case Study of Carleton University. Unversidad deHolguin, CubaV Conferencia Ceintifica Internacional: Seminario De Estudios Canadienses. ISBN: 978-959-16-1329-5 (with James Meades)
◦ Mayor Ford Versus CUPE Local 79 and 416: Some Thoughts on Strategy. The Bullet, no. 582. http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/582.php
◦ Selling the City: Rob Ford’s Toronto. The Bullet, no. 533. http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/533.php
◦Interview: Michael Perelman: The Invisible Handcuffs of Capitalism: How Market Tyranny Stifles The Economy By Stunting Workers. In Fanelli, C. and P. Lefebvre (Eds.). Alternate Routes 2012.Ottawa: Red Quill Books. http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2012/fanelli050512.html
◦ Janus-Faced Austerity: Strengthening the ‘Competitive’ Canadian State. In Fanelli, C., C. Hurl, P. Lefebvre and G. Ozcan (eds.), Saving Global Capitalism: Interrogating Austerity and Working Class Responses to Crises, Alternate Routes 2011. Ottawa: Red Quill Books (with Chris Hurl). http://www.alternateroutes.ca/index.php/ar/article/view/14416/12900
◦ Book Review: “In & Out of Crisis: The Global Financial Meltdown and Left Alternatives,” by Greg Albo, Sam Gindin & Leo Panitch. In Saving Global Capitalism: Interrogating Austerity and Working Class Responses to Crises, Alternate Routes 2011 (p.171-174). http://www.alternateroutes.ca/index.php/ar/article/viewFile/14411/11456
◦Municipal Malaise: Fiscal Crises & the Impending Public Sector Squeeze. Relay, 28, 12-14. Revised, updated and expanded version, Fanelli, C. & J. Paulson. (2010). Municipal Malaise: Neoliberal Urbanism and the Future of our Cities, The Bullet, no. 357. http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/357.php (with Justin Paulson).
◦ A New Type of Political Organization: The Greater Toronto Workers Assembly. MRzine: A project of the Monthly Review Foundation. http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2010/rf050810.html (with Herman Rosenfeld)
◦ The City of Toronto Fiscal Crisis: Neoliberal Urbanism & the Reconsolidation of Class Power. Interdisciplinary Themes, 1 (1), 8-18 http://www.interdisciplinarythemes.org/journal/index.php/itj/article/view/8
◦ Managing the Crisis in Toronto: Class Power & Striking City Workers. The Bullet, 237, http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/bullet237.html
◦Trash Piles Up as City Workers in Toronto & Windsor Strike. Labour Education & Research Project, [online], 365, www.labornotes.org.
◦ Lessons Learned: Assessing the 2009 City of Toronto Strike & Its Aftermath. New Socialist, 64, 26-30. http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/298.php (with Julia Barnett).
◦ Climate Change, Food Crises and Socialist (Re)Imaginings. State of Nature: An Online Journal of Radical Ideas, Autumn 2009, http://www.stateofnature.org/climateChangeFoodCrises.html
◦ Cubanalismo: Exploring the Cuban Alternative to Neoliberalism. New Proposals: Journal of Marxism and Interdisciplinary Inquiry, 2 (1), 7-16 http://ojs.library.ubc.ca/index.php/newproposals/article/viewArticle/144